We all know that there is a huge scarcity of part time online jobs in India. The unemployment data that I am going to put here, will take you with a big surprise. Somewhere 40 million Indians are without jobs either any work. The unemployment rate is continuously increasing. Of course it is named as the world’s fastest growing economy but the growth is focused mainly on trade and agriculture. It has not been successful enough in creating new work from home online jobs without investment, in reducing the poverty level.
So, it needs not mention by me, that the unemployment rate has become a major issue of concern to the Indian Government. Every year, somewhere 1.8 million young Indians are entering into the job market. This states the urgency of the measures and steps required to be taken to accommodate them in the internet job market. It can be done only with creation of new, especially online data entry jobs in India. The basic education system also needs to be brought to a level which is more inclined towards skills development, which will make the educated youths more prepared to face the challenges of the industrialization of the economy. This was the first part of the story of online jobs in India. The second part is ahead.
There is no denying the fact that India is under all sorts of problems like poverty, unemployment, corruption but it is also true that a lot has changed in the last 5 years in India. If you’re staying in India then you compare yourself the India of today with the India of 5 years back. There were very few jobs in India without investment, no foreign direct investment, no infrastructure. But now, new, new jobs are being created with multinational companies investing more and more in India. The informal sector has come out to be a crucial player in the new jobs for students creation, which accounts for 53% of the new employment. The formal sector makes 41% and the public sector being the lowest with only 6% of new jobs addition.
What are the different kinds of online jobs in India that you can think for?
Conventional jobs in India;
- Web designers
Unconventional Jobs in India;
- Freelance writer
- Social media consultant
- Virtual Assistant
- Affiliate marketing
- Data entry
- Ad writer
- Online tutor
- PR Manager
HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE IN INDIA
As there is scarcity of jobs in India, some people are also adopting new and innovative ideas of making money on internet, especially earn money online without investment methods. And those ideas have fetched them a lot. There may be lot of people, who might be really interested in knowing how to make money in India without investment with the help of those ideas. Just have a quick view of those ideas which will help you to make money online in India for sure;
- Make and sell crafts
- Design web pages
- Design images
- Become a mystery shopper
- Buy old course books and sell it on a greater price
- Sell photos online
- Write product reviews and product description
- Fill online surveys
- Make your own promotional blog or website
- Become an SEO consultant
PROFITABLE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES IN INDIA
To some it may appear that the environment is not that much conducive for doing profitable online business in India. And they will give you unlimited number of excuses and reasons for it. But I hold an exactly contradictory opinion to this. The fact is that, this is the best time to invest in business in India. The economy is growing with a rate of 8% annually, foreign direct investment is coming, have a human resource of 150 million, now what kind of environment do you want to start your full time business opportunity?
Some basic things you need to keep in your mind before you put your legs in business in India;
- Don’t try to manage your business from overseas. Though it may sound ridiculous to some of my friends, but as per me, you should never leave your business in the hands of others, especially in the initial phase.
- Make a complete business plan. Collect all the relevant information related to the business which you are going to start. Never try to jump in any business idea in which you don’ have knowledge, belief, skills and conviction. Just because a close friend or relative of yours is advising or recommending, you should not take such a big decision where money, time and energy is involved.
- Try to keep your running cost within limit. There are always some recurring kinds of expenses involved with any business. In the beginning, you should always try to keep it within a reasonable limit. Take an example of office space. In the beginning when your business is not that much big then you can start from your home too. Hire only that much employees who are adding value to the business.
- Make a comprehensive analysis of the market demand of your proposed product or service. It is one of the most important exercise that every prospective entrepreneur must definitely do. If you are entering the market with a product whose demand is on the declining side, then how your business will be successful and for how long it will survive. So choose for a product which is in great demand among the consumers.
- Unlimited patience. Last but not the least is unlimited patience. Remember that your patience will be tested thousands and thousands of times. Success doesn’t come overnight. Suppose even by mere luck it comes then it will not survive.
There are several kinds of business opportunities in India. You can start with any one out of them. Some small business ideas about which you can have a thought; start a small call center agency, set up a writing firm online or offline, recruitment agency, sewing of specialized uniforms, security services, logistics, food processing, waste management and many more to come in the list.